“I was told my another place that my laptop was beyond repair and to buy a new one. I couldnt afford a new machine as I lost my job last year. I brought my machine into ITcentral.ie and discovered the issue with my HP laptop was repairable. I was back up and running in a few days. Really great service"JOHN C (CORK)
" I cracked the screen on my laptop needed it fixed fast- I use it for work as a sales rep. They actually had me back up and running in ½ hour. I really didnt think this was possible"PETER G
One Hour Laptop Screen Repairs in Cork
No booking is required but if you want to double check we have your screen in stock then just drop us a line on 0214222900 or email us info@ITcentral.ie
Why use ITcentral.ie for your laptop screen repair?
12 Month Warranty
Brand New Screens
Cork City Centre Retail Location
7 Years in Business
Open 6 days a week
Fully insured service
Very fast service
Full range of laptop screens
The lowest prices in Ireland
We are open Monday to Friday 9AM to 6PM, and Saturdays from 9:30AM to 5:30PM. We also offer a pickup and return service if you dont have time to get into town.
We are the only laptop screen repair company that really offer one hour screen repair across all makes and models- others claim they do but in fact they only stock one or two popular screen types. We stock all types and sizes of screens- if your unsure just drop us an email or call us
Laptops are filled with numerous fragile components, none more so than the screen. While the robust casing protects other parts, the screen is constantly exposed and is therefore at risk of potential damage.
If your laptop screen breaks you'll know about it, but you might not know exactly what has caused the problem. Here are some of the most common issues:
- Dead pixels – black or unlit pixels on an LCD screen. These are rare and often unnoticeable; however, a laptop with nine or more dead pixels on a 1024 x 768-resolution screen will warrant a replacement.
- Lines on screen – vertical or horizontal lines could indicate a faulty screen or faulty graphics card. Here at IT Central we can quickly diagnose the cause of this issue.
- Black screen – a tell-tale sign that the backlight or inverter has failed.
- Dim screen – faded colours or a reddish tint are also an indication of a backlight or inverter problem.
- Cracked screen – no explanation needed!
If your screen is not performing as it should be, it is important that you get it looked at by a professional as soon as possible. Never try to repair or replace the screen yourself – this only tends to make things worse!
In some cases a replacement screen is not needed but, if it is, we are able to complete the repair and have you back up and running within an hour.